ページ

2010年6月20日日曜日

About my keitai

My telephone is Docomo. The color is vivid pink. I've been used the telephone for just 1 year ago. I choice it reasons why it is slide type. I wanted to use it!! So I chose it. Second reason is it can hold a lot of data. So I don't need SD card. It is very useful and happy for me. I use my telephone every day. I often look an entertainer or friend's blog when I am free time or I ride in train. It is very fun. My telephone is in a lot of my favorite songs and idols or actress pictures. When I see or listen to their, I become happy. I sometimes watch TV by one seg. It is very useful and enjoy. So I like a telephone very much!! (137words)

3 件のコメント:

  1. Your phone is so useful!

    I just use my phone for only mails and calls.
    Sometimes I take some photos.
    I don't need any functions without these.
    I think I'm one of the old type...

    返信削除
  2. Hi!Kurumi!
    Your keitai is very cute!! I want to it too(ha ha
    I also listen to music in my keitai.
    Do you often listen to music?

    See you~^^

    返信削除
  3. I also have a Docomo mobile phone:)
    I like Docomo's Emoji!

    Kate

    返信削除