ページ

2010年6月30日水曜日

Lunch♪





Today, I went to eat for a lunch with my mother at after school. Today was rainy day. So when I arrived in Uto station, my mother picked up me by a car. Then we went to have a lunch. There name is "Chiffon". I've known the cafe but I've never been there. This was a first time. The aspect was very cute. Then we came into the cafe, interior was very cute too and room was clean. I was very surprised. I haven't known there was such a good place. I like this cafe in a matter of seconds. We ordered hamburg set lunch and pasta. I ate a hamburg set lunch and my mother ate a pasta. It was very delicious!! But I like my mother's hamburg better than it:D♪ The main dish come before, we ate salad. It was very appetizing. After we ate all, we took order two drinks. One juice taste is mango another is azuki beans. A mango juice was very nice but azuki bean juice was so so...But there price was 100 yen!! It was very cheap. I enjoyed talking while eating at that time with my mother. We had a good time. I want to come here once again. (213words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿