ページ

2010年8月5日木曜日

Ogawa♪




Yesterday, I went to driving school. Then I took one class. After that, I drove a car by skill class. I feel that to drive a car is very difficult as first. But, I feel happy a little now when I drive a car. So I want to become nice driver.



Yesterday afternoon, I went to shopping mall with my friend. She is my friend when we are elementary student. First, we went to Uto city. Then, we took a print club pictures two times. This was first time. So I was very happy and it became a memory. Next, we went to Ogawa by her car. Then we ate a lunch in Bochaka. She ate an omelet containing fried rice. I ate a set lunch. It was carbonara pasta and hamburg dria. It was a hearty very much!! So I shared it with her. After that, we looked around various shops and we took a print club pictures again. In game center, I tried a UFO catcher. Then I got two mascots. It was very lucky. Then we ate a 31 ice cream. She ate an ice cream. I ate crape. It was very delicious and sweeeet!! Then we went back to home. Today was a full day♪ (211words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿