ページ

2010年11月1日月曜日

Oct★30th

Today, I went to Uto city with Chika. We did shopping a little time. First, we dropped in accessory shop. There were a lot of pretty items. We stayed a few times there. Next, we dropped to Habita. There is variety store. I like the shop so when I go to Uto city, I always drop in the shop. The shop selling a lot of things. For example, cosmetic, accessory, perfume, socks, goods of beauty treatment, clothes, bag, handkerchief, pouch and so on. The shop always fascinating to me. I bought a both oil in the shop. Third, I dropped clothes shop. I bought three socks in there. One of the socks is mocomoco socks. The sock's pattern is national flag of America. Besides, it has face of bear. It looks so cute!! I like bear very much so I bought it!! These days are very cold every day so I always put on one's the mocomoco shocks when I stay in my house. It is warming of my foot very much. So it is so useful in winter season. I can't give up it:(




After that, we went to Nakaguma. There is a lunchroom. We ate an okonomiyaki. We made it each by myself. So making it is so fun!! We came there last time was on May this year. So we came there for a long time. The okonomiyaki had a lot of volume so we were full to bursting very much. But it taste was so good so I want to come there again. Today was so good day♪ (265words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿