ページ

2010年12月13日月曜日

My favorite animals

I have some my favorite animals. They are dog, bear, elephant and pig. Because, they are so cute!! A dog has a variety of dogs. Of all others, I like Mamesiba because Mamesiba is so cute so I want to feed the dog someday then I want to walk around my house with that dog very much. Next, I like bear. I like bear of character better than real bear. Because real bear is fierce a little. Besides, character of bear is so pretty so I like it very much!! So I have a lot of bear's goods. For example, a mascot, a doll, socks, seals, a lunch box and so on. When I see them, my heat is very healing. So I love bear very much!! Then I like elephant and pig too. But, it is only character. A real elephant and pig also cute but they are a little wild so I like character of that animals better than real that animals. What is your favorite animal? (170words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿