ページ

2010年6月1日火曜日

Best friend

I’ll introduce about my best friend. My best friend is Chika. She likes talking and eating and playing badminton very much. I met her when I was elementary school. But we haven’t same class so I’ve never talked her before. I talked with her first time when I was third grade junior high school student. Because we had same class!! I haven’t known who has very interesting character. She character is interesting and kind and nature and talkative. She always interesting so I feel enjoy with her. I like her very much. But we sometimes have a quarrel. For example, when we misunderstanding each other and so on. But we make up immediately. We house is very near so we often meeting and talking. Two years ago, I went to the artist’s concert with her in summer. It is so very excited and happy and interesting. We had a very good time. Then, I went to the same artist’s concert again with her last year. It was very interesting too. I have a lot of memory with her. I want to increase memory from now on and if I become old, I’ll be friend with her for a long time. (209words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. After I read your essay, I felt very happy, because I didn't know how you think about me. But you forgot the important things.I like to see handsome guys!! and I love to sing a song♪

    返信削除