ページ

2010年6月4日金曜日

My Home Town

My hometown is Uto. I live in Uto for 11 years. I came in Uto when I was third elementary student. I like Uto very much because there are a lot of beautiful scenery and countryside and peaceful. They are very comfortable for me. I’ll introduce about Uto. In summer, there is festival every year in August. The festival name is “Zizou” festival. We call it “Zizoumatsuri”. I go to “Zizou” festival with my friend every year. There are a lot of stands. It is tempting and happy for me. When I went to the “Zizou” festival last year, I ate a lot of foods. Stand’s food price is little high so I took a lot of money. Another, the festival is take place parade. It is a lot of people participation in the parade. They wearing happi coat and move the hands and dancing. It looks very fun. The festival come a lot of people and couple. Almost girls are wearing a “Yukata”. It looks very cute. The festival is take place for two days. First day, a lot of fireworks display. They are various fireworks so it is very exciting and emotive. I want lots of people and couple to come to festival.
Next, I’ll introduce about “Todoroki” source. Do you know “Todoroki” source? There is very famous place and choose “Meisuihyakusen” of Japan. It is very wonderful things so Uto’s people proud of that. There is very clean water so a lot of people visit there for get water. I sometimes go there too. I want lots of people to come there too. Third, I’ll introduce about “Hakuzan”. It is mountain. The “Hakuzan” situated at near my house. There are “Konishi Yukinaga” statue top of the mountain and Uto castle trace too. I think Uto is countryside but there is good place. I love Uto very much!! (315words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿