ページ

2010年6月19日土曜日

BR-04 Blackberries


This story is about three bears story. They are family. One day, they went to look for blackberries. They went to there by walk. They had basket each myself. Father bear's basket is big size and father bear's basket is normal size and baby bear's basket is small size. When father and mother took some blackberries, baby bear wasn't there. "Where is he?" mother and father said. They shouted big voice. Then "Here I am, I'm here." Baby bear said. Father bear looked into baby bear's basket. But there aren't blackberries in basket. "Where are your blackberries?" father said. "In here, Inside me" Baby bear said. So he had eaten all blackberries by myself. Baby bear wasn't wait to eat blackberries. This story is fun. I thought baby bear is so cute!! (140words)

Reference
Beverley R, Blackberries (1994) Price Milburn and Co Ltd

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿