ページ

2010年6月13日日曜日

Dear host family

Hello! My name is Kurumi O. Please call me Kurumi. Let me introduce myself. I’m from Japan and I live in Kumamoto now. I’m twenty years old. My birthday is in April so I became twenty years old. I’m a University student in the second grade. I go to school by train every day. It takes time about one 1 hour. I’m belonging to the college of foreign language. I’m studying about foreign countries and foreign languages. The university has a variety of courses. It is a very good thing for me because I like foreign countries very much. I want to be speaking English fluently so I have to study English hard more and speaking English more. My favorite things are listening to music and reading books and watching the movies and playing the tennis. I like watching TV drama. What broadcasting TV drama is your country now? I want to talk about each other interesting TV drama with your family. I belonged to the tennis club when I was a junior high school student. I haven’t played tennis for a long time so I want to play tennis near day. I’m not playing tennis well. But I like to play tennis because playing tennis is very enjoy and good for health. What are the most popular sports there?
My character is quiet and shy so I worry about whether it is possible to live there. But I want to communicate in English. So I’ll try to study English hard. I want to know your family and country. Please tell me about it. How many people does your family? Do you have a pet? I was poor with animals before. But I’m ok now. What season is there now? There is four seasons in Japan. What season do you have in your country? What should I bring some special clothes? Is the temperature cold or hot? I like hot better than cold. But I like both of them. What is the staple food? We live on rice. If there Macdonald’s and 31 ice cream, I’m very glad. I think the food is very important.
How far from the house to the school? Can I walk or bicycle there? I think each other culture different so please tell me about your country’s culture if I go there. I want to know different culture. I’m looking forward to seeing you. My best regards though it is likely to trouble you. Please give my best wishes to your family. (430words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿