ページ

2010年6月9日水曜日

BR-03 ARTHUR AND THE SCHOOL PET


"I'm going to teach him tricks." "He's not a dog," said Arthur...

This story was about D.W. and school pet. D.W. is this story's main character. Her class have school pet. It is gerbil. Before Christmas vacation, She took him at home for take care him while Christmas vacation. Her brother helped D.W. to carry Speedy at home. The pet name is Speedy. He is very cute and smart. D.W. said "I'm going to teach him tricks. " So she tried to teach him to stand on one paw. She want to be a ballerina to him. But one morning, Speedy wasn't his cage. It was empty. D.W. screamed. Everyone looked for him all around the living room. Then Arthur looked up at the tree. Speedy on top of the tree. He was standing on one pew. "Does he think he is a ballerina?" Arthur said and laughed. "I taught him that trick"said .D.W. After I read this story, I felt happy. This story gave me happiness. I like this story very much. (184words)

Reference
Marc B (2003)ARTHUR AND THE SCHOOL PET All right reserved under Interntional and Pan-American Copyright Conventions.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿