ページ

2010年6月6日日曜日

Shopping day☆




Today, I went to Uto city with my friend. Now, 31 ice cream is "Challenge the Triple" term. If we ask two kinds of ice cream, we can ate double ice cream. It is very happy for us. Then we went to 31 ice cream. I always choice popping shower taste but today it was sold out. So I was very sad and I spend a lot of time to choice three kind of ice creams. Eventually, I ate nuts to you and daiquiri ice and matcha tastes. Daiquiri ice wasn't good taste for me but nuts to you and matcha was very good tastes!! My friend Chika was ate McDonald's too. She looked very happy. Next, we went to Honeys and 100 yen shop. Honeys is clothes shop. There are a lot of clothes. So it is very fun for me. Then I bought spoon and fork set and chopstick and money box in 100 yen shop. I was very happy because they are very cheap and I was very like their. Shopping with friend is very fun. Today, I have to go part time job at five o'clock. So I'll fight☆ (193words)

1 件のコメント: