ページ

2010年7月31日土曜日

Happy~!!

Yesterday, I finished all tests so I feel happy very much. This is sense of release!!☆ Last test was a French. It was very difficult. But, I did my best. I wish to pass the test. But, I had one sad thing yesterday. It was... I didn't meet my friend by as much as one person. So I felt sad a little..haha My summer vacation started from today. So I want to enjoy and spend a good time this summer. (82words)


Today, I went to driving school for enter. I took eyesight test and aptitude test and one subject. Before I went to there, I felt nervous. But I feel enjoyment next class now. I want to get a driver's license while this summer vacation♪ If I get a driver's license, I want to go various places. So I get to the license, I will do my best!! (69words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿