ページ

2010年7月26日月曜日

My favorite things

My favorite things are watching TV, DVD, drama and listen to music and reading a magazine and sleeping and eating and so on. When I doing their, I feel happy and relaxing. Now, I will tell you about my various favorite people.
First, I will tell you about my favorite actress. My favorite actress are Yui Aragaki, Mao Inoue, Karina, Erika Toda, Nana Eikura and so on. They are very cute and fashionable!! So I like their very much. If they appear on TV or drama, I always watch it.
Second, I will tell you about my favorite actor. My favorite actor are Tomohisa Yamashita, Ryo Nishikido, Tadayoshi Ookura, Kei Tanaka, Zac Efron and so on. I like handsome boy. They are very handsome. So I want to meet their someday.
Third, I will tell you about my favorite artists. My favorite artists are NEWS, Kanjyani∞,ARASHI, THOHOSHINKI, Taylor Swift, ikimonogagari, Mika Nakashima and so on. I often listen to their music. When I was high school student, I always listened to music. When I feel hard, I always listen to music. It was cheered me. A music makes me happy so I like music very much!! (197words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿