ページ

2010年9月23日木曜日

My favorite vacation memory

This year’s my favorite vacation memory is driving school days. It was very hard for me. But, I was able to lead a full life through the driving school this summer. When I enter the driving school before, I felt anxiety to go a driving school. But, it cleared up in a minute because teachers are very funny and kind. So I was able to enjoy going the driving school. Besides, there were some my friends too. So it was very happy things for me. In secondary stage, I took the bike training course and freeway training course. It was very fun and exciting for me. If I get a driver's license, I want to go a lot of places. (122words)



Today, I went to clair to watch the movie with my mother. We watched the UMIZARU by 3D. The movie starts 12:20pm but we arrived clair at 12:10pm. So we hurried up and ran to get the movie theater early very much!! It was so ashamed for me. But I did my best to get there early.haha When we got in the theater, there were a lot of people. I thought that movie is stood by a lot of people. The movie has 1, 2 series. This movie is very popular. In short, this story was very powerful. Play the leading character is Hideaki Itou. His part name is Daisuke Senzaki. His job is Japan Coast Guard. He suits with this character very much!! I enjoyed watching the movie with my mother. After that, we did shopping a little. Then I bought leg warmer. It was liking pattern for me. So I was very glad!! Today, I had to part time job from 5:00p so we didn't stay leisurely there. It was so sad. But I had good time with my mother. When I come here next time, I want to have enough time♪ (199words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿