ページ

2010年10月4日月曜日

Movie★



Today, I had a Reading class in second period. But I had no class from third period to fourth period. So I went to movie theater to watch the OOOKU near the Daiei with Chika this afternoon. We wanted to watch the movie for a long time. So I was looking forward to this day!! The cast are Kazunari Ninomiya, Kou Shibasaki, Maki Horikita, Tadayoshi Ookura, Hiroshi Tamaki, Sadao Abe, Kuranosuke Sasaki and so on. This story happened in Edo age. I don't know about history too much. However, I understood this story. It was so great and impressive. Besides, it was fun at times. We were impressed very much!! I like this movie's sound track too. It arouses this movie and draw tears from the spectator. Please check it everyone♪ Next time I want to see the KIMINI TODOKE or LOVE COME!! Today was very fun. Thank you chika. (152words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Seems you had good time!
    I wanna watch the movie sometime ;)

    Kate

    返信削除