ページ

2010年10月11日月曜日

Holiday♪



Today, I had no part time job so I followed around my parent's sally. This afternoon, we went to shrine by car. There is in Kasima. The shrine name is Ukitate. I've never been to there so this time was first visiting for me. There are park and lake near the shrine. There were a lot of rice field around the shrine. There was very countryside so I felt refreshed very much. I talked with my parents a few times in the shrine. After that, we came back in Uto. Then, we dropped in shoes shop because I wanted to shoes or boots. I choose one boots and I bought it. I got satisfaction♪ After that, we dropped at supermarket. I didn't eat this lunch so I was very hungry. So I bought bread and a dorayaki. It was so delicious!! The bread's company is Yamazaki. Look at this picture. I recommend it very much. It cool down by refrigerator and it become deliciously than usually. But, this is my case. If you find this bread, please buy it and try eating♪♪ (186words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿