ページ

2010年11月30日火曜日

Trouble day!!!

Yesterday, I got up at 8:45am. But, I had to go out home until at 9:15am. Because I had to ride a train that start on 9:32am. So I washed my face quickly and ate a breakfast and dress hastily. Then I went out my house!! I got to the Uto station before the train arrived. But, there was not my commuter's ticket in my rucksack when I opened a pocket of my bag. I had a big lost thing!!! So I become a panic and it was so surprise for me. Besides, the train already was coming at that time so I was flurried very very much!! But, if I went back my house to get my commuter's ticket, I have completely lateness. So I decided to pay money of a ticket. It was much waste for me. So my heart was so droop in the morning. But, I told about it when I met my friends, then they encouraged for me so I was much cheered. So I was so glad♪

After I ate a lunch with Chika, I went to a library with her. But, when I looked for my student identification card in my wallet, there was not it!! I screamed "Oh my god!!" in my heart. I had two lost thing today... Recently days, I am out of luck. But, Chika was cheered me again so I got over the shock. Today was trouble day a little for me. But, I don't want to do such a mistake again. I must be careful about it.

I have a mistake one more. When I was taking a Speaking class on 5 period, my cell phone was calling. It was from my part time job's person. Because, I had to go to part time job today from 5:00pm~9:00pm. But, I didn't know about it so I went to there after I took the class. It was so busy for me. Besides, I worked there only 1 hour... Is it necessity to go there? I don't know.haha But, I got today's tickets of money. So that's all right!! (365words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿