ページ

2010年12月1日水曜日

Wednesday♪

Today, I had two classes on 1 period and 2 period. First, I took the history of English literature's class. Now, we are learning about poem of Romeo and Juliet. It is so interesting for me so I like the class. After that, I always take the Writing class. I like the class too. But, the class's members have to type about movie of setting about once every 2 weeks. So we watching a movie then, we type to introduce about the movie. It is interesting. Besides, I like watching movie but to introduce is so difficult for me. Now, I haven't submitted a movie review4 of Romeo and Juliet yet. So I have to think and type about it early.
Now, I'm a little tired because I went to a driving school today. Tomorrow early morning, I have to go a part time job from5:00am to 7:00am. It is so hard for me. I don't want to go there...But, I can't oversleep so I go to bed right now!! Good night☆ (181words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Isn't the words of Romeo and Juliet dificult to read? It's classical language isn't it?
    it must be interesting though;)

    Kate

    返信削除