ページ

2010年12月19日日曜日

BR08: Why I sneeze, shiver, hiccup, and YAWN.

I will introduce about this story. This story was so long story for me so to read this book was so hard for me. But, this story is fun!! First, this story was written about why we do sneeze, shiver, hiccup and yawn. Paraphrase their meaning in Japanese, a sneeze is kusyami and a shiver is furueru and a hiccup is syakkuri and a yawn is akubi. No one except them when we do their. They are always happen suddenly. They relate to nerve of human. For example, there is often dust when we do sneeze so we do sneeze. It is happen when we don't want to do it. They happen reflexively. It is relate to nerve of human. This story was about relating to nerve so it was like a medical journal a little. I like this story.(141words)

Berger, Melvin. (1983) Why I sneeze, shiver, hiccup, and YAWN. HarperCollins Publishers Inc.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿