ページ

2010年12月21日火曜日

Stitch♪


Today, I had two classes in third period and fourth period. After that, I went to Maruzen with Chika. In there, I found my favorite rice cracker. It is "Yukinoyado". Do you know the snack? I've loved the snack so much since when I was child because it was so sweet taste. Besides, it was only 100 yen♪ So I bought it. I bought a snack one more. It is candy that is cover of Stitch. Recently, I became fun of Stitch because I was moved so much when I watched the movie of Lilo and Stitch. Then I knew about Lilo and Stitch's charm so I chose it☆ Then, the paper of candy had like a Origami. Look at this picture♪ They are so cute!! This is made by Chika. She is so cleverness. Thank you Chika!! (140words)

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, Kurumi! Origami is fun for me. I like stitch's girl friend(?)or...sister(?).I don't know about her. How about you?

    返信削除
  2. Hi! Chika. She is Stitch's girl friend(^3^)ノ♪ Her name is Angel. I also like her better than Stitch!!

    返信削除