ページ

2011年1月5日水曜日

My favorite character

I have a lot of my favorite characters. First, my favorite character is bear. It has a lot of characters. For example, they are boof, care bear, pooh and so on. They are so cute!! So I like them so much then I have some their goods. When I see them, my heart is so healing. I was sometimes said "You look like a bear" or "You alike a bear". So I feel affinity with bear. A real bear is scary but character of bear is not scary so I like bear so much. Besides, he is my similar creature. haha Second, there are a lot of characters in the world. For example, Mickey, Minnie, Pinocchio, Peter Pan and so on. They are all character of Disney. They are so famous the entire world and they are loved a lot of people. I like character of Disney so much!! For example, Dambo, Piglet, Mickey, Lilo, Tinker Bell, Cinderella, Buzz, Pluto, Donald and so on. They are so cute!! When I was child, I felt so fear about big Kigurumi because their eyes not move so it was so fear for me. I didn't like their eyes. But, it is my funny memory. (203words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿