ページ

2011年1月5日水曜日

My favorite shopping mall

My favorite shopping malls are Clair, Youme Town and Uki Value. I often go there to do shopping or watching the movie with my mother by car. Recently, I often go to Clair with my mother. There were a lot of clothing shops so I can see various clothings. It is so fun for me. My favorite shops are Ikka, pink abobe, rashka, LEPSIM LOWRYS FARM, Gu and so on. So when I go to clair, I always go to the shops. But, some clothing shops are expensive for me so I can't to do shopping the shop. But, I like window shopping so to see nice clothings is fun time for me. A shopping mall has a various shops. For example, movie theater, clothing shops, general store, restaurant, cafe, bookstore, shoemaker and so on. So we can buy a various things when we go to the shopping mall at once. So I think that a shopping mall is so useful for us. I like shopping mall so much!! (170words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿