ページ

2011年1月5日水曜日

My favorite convenience store

My favorite convenience stores are everyone, seven eleven, family mart. My part time job is clerk of convenience store. I am working in everyone from about nineteen months ago. So there is a lot of my effusive. There are selling bread fresh from oven and lunch of handmade or rice ball. It is distinction of everyone. Besides, there are various breads so it is so tempting for customer. When I was junior high school student, I often go to everyone because everyone stood near my cram school. So everyone is so familiar for me. I like everyone the best all of convenience store. Next, I like seven eleven and family mart because seven eleven stood near us university and family mart stood near my house. So I often go that shops. There are various sweets so I like there so much!! Do you have your favorite convenience store? (148words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿