ページ

2011年1月5日水曜日

My favorite Korean artists

I have some my favorite Korean artists. My favorite Korean artists are TOHOSHINKI, KARA and Girls Generation. I was not interested in Korean artists before. But, I am interested in Korean artists so much now since I knew about fascination of THOHOSHINKI. First, I knew about fascination of Korean artist is talent for singing. The group name is TOHOSHINKI. They have so wonderful voices. I was so surprise when I heard their songs and voices at first time. Second, I like their characters. They have nice characters each others. I like their voices, songs, dance and characters too. So I like TOHOSHINKI very much!! Next, I like KARA. I like her songs so much!! For example, Mr., jumping, lupin, pretty girl, honey and so on. Their dance is so good. Besides, their appearances so cute!! I like JI-Young and Hara. They are so pretty!! I want to meet their someday. Who is your favorite Korean Artist? (157words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿